- Today2014September 2012
- TodayAugust 2012December 2011
- TodayNovember 20112009
General ManagerAccor/ Hotel Holiday Inn Warsaw 4*
General ManagerAccor / Novotel Krakow Bronowice• Operations
• Optimization of the internal organization to increase productivity and quality service
• Implementation of new working process for regionalization of administrative Depts.
• Preparation and follow up of Renovation of all rooms
• New strategic orientation and priority for Business segment
• Optimization of Dynamic Pricing and Distribution
• Upgrade of the hotel to 4*
General ManagerAccor / All Seasons Resort Bali• Pre-opening and opening for this new concept in Asia (Follow-up and handover of Building Process)
• Implementation of new organization and working process
• Implementation of new pricing strategy
• Creation of restaurant concept “Colors Cafe” (fusion of Tapas with Asian Food)
• Creation of bar concept “Sky Bar”
General ManagerAccor / Ibis Poznan• Operations
• New strategic orientation (Pricing, Guest Segments, Sales)
Quality Assurance SupervisorAccor / Ibis PolandResponsible for the adap-tation and implementation of ISO 9001 procedures for hotels Ibis in Poland
General ManagerAccor / Ibis Czestochowa• Pre-opening and opening (Follow-up and handover of Building Process, recruitment, market strategy, communication)
Deputy General ManagerAccor / Ibis Poznan• Pre-opening (recruitment, implementation of new standards for Poland)
• Management of the restaurant (70 seats), seminars (2 conference rooms) and technical support
• Adaptation period to Poland before opening of Ibis Częstochowa
General ManagerAccor / Ibis Clermont-Ferrand• Operations
• A complete renovation and extension of the hotel
• Implementation and procurement of ISO 9002 certification
• ISO 9002 Certified Auditor for the hotels Ibis (certificate by the BVQI)
- Lycée, Chamalieres
Lycée Hôtelier et PolyvalentHotel Management with orientation on Marketing and Accounting
- Université Clermont 2 Blaise Pascal, Aubières
Université Clermont 2 Blaise PascalBilology / Geology
UFR Sciences de la Vie et de laTerre
- Lycée Blaise Pascal, Clermont Ferrand
Lycée Blaise PascalCertificate of Secondary Education, Biology / Mathematics
Working for a major international groups, as hotel General Manager, for more than 14 years, I had opportunity to develop my skills in hotel and Restaurant Management in France, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Through this experience I became specialist in opening and repositioning hotels from 2 to 4 stars (European standards).
Dynamic and ambitious, I am permanently looking forward for new opportunities to develop my competencies in all aspect of hospitality industry.
My main focuses in term of management were Sales, Revenue Management, Quality, Customer Service, Profitability and Team Development. For now I am looking for opportunity to develop wider aspect such as hotel development and brand positioning strategy.
Privately: Married for 8 years, Ania is not only my wife but also a partner sharing with me the same professional values and perspectives.
Key values: Trust, Friendship, Transparency and Communication.